Special educators and related services providers are being asked to deliver learning and therapeutic experiences in an online setting for the first time. Instruction is moving online for everyone across the country. To provide FAPE, educators need strategies for differentiated and individualized online instruction.
IDEA and eLuma will host four online webinars on Friday, April 10, 2020. Click each title below to register for that webinar. Each registration link is unique to that presentation.
Online Strategies For Special Education Teachers
In this session, you will learn strategies for:
- Effective live, online instruction;
- Asynchronous student and parent engagement;
- Self-care and mental wellness while working from home.
Online Strategies For Speech
This session reviews online therapy strategies for Speech. The presentation will cover:
- Technology Tips and Tricks;
- Proactive Communication & Managing Behavior;
- Building Successful Lesson Plans for Speech Therapy Using Digital and Physical Resources.
Online Strategies For OT
Join this session to learn online therapy strategies for OT. The presentation will cover:
- OT online set-up and Instruction;
- Materials and Activities during online sessions;
- Parent education, Demonstration, and Resources.
Online Strategies For School Psych & Mental Health
Learn online therapy strategies for providing School Psych & Mental Health Services. The presentation will cover:
- Online tips for telepractice and consultation
- Online resources for Assessment
- Resources for school based counseling and mental health
Illinois educators can earn one (1) PDH for each webinar they attend live.