Empowering you to establish realistic security goals; evaluate the current state of your environment; and plan for implementation.
You’ve been inundated with cyberattack stories and threat notifications. Now what?
IDEA partner, E2 Services, Inc., presents CYBERSECURITY: A Practical Approach on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at the IDEA Office, 2705 McDonough St., Joliet, IL 60436
Referencing the NIST Cybersecurity Framework for academic application, we’ll address questions like:
- How do I identify risks in my environment?
- How can I identify existing protections that might not be maximized?
- What can I do today?
- What should be in place for critical infrastructure before something happens?
- What are ways to detect events?
- How can we respond to an event?
- How could we quickly recover from an event?
Join Scott Eakin, President/CTO, and Tim Davis, Senior Network Engineer/Certified Ethical Hacker, as they share insights and real-world experience for cybersecurity solutions and best practice implementation. A Q&A session will follow.